You come across this in the woods... Tell this story
Tell the story of these twin girls... Are they dead or alive? Evil or misunderstood? What era are they from?
What lies at the end of this tunnel? You are the person in this image. create a story around this image...
Look at the details of this image. Why is there a watch in the image? What is taking place? Create a "creepy" inspired story about this image.
... but he never returns...
Tell this story...
Writing Prompt: She is scrambling towards you at high speed, write what happens next...
Is this an asylum, a witches haven, a haunted house? You tell this story...
Personification means giving human traits, such as feelings and thoughts, to objects. Personify a Jack-O-Lantern. Write a story from a Jack-O-Lantern’s point of view.
The Scream is a painting by Edvard Munch created in 1893. Write your journal from the perspective of the man in the painting. Why is he screaming? Has he been trapped in that painting for years.
Reflection Journal: Explain in detail your stance on this question. After explaining your opinion, discuss the other side to this argument as well.
Create a story around this prompt
Create a story around this prompt
Time Capsule: You are putting together a time capsule that will be buried for 100 years. The capsule is the size of a large suitcase. What would you put inside this capsule? What would you want future generations to know about today's world? What items would you put into the capsule that are specific to you and represent who you are? What items best represent your time in history?
Just By Looking...
Do you think you can tell a lot about someone just by his or her appearance? Can you automatically tell if someone is friendly, intelligent, violent, etc? Can you look at someone and know if they are rich or poor? If you see someone like the guy in picture below, do you automatically judge his/her appearance? What do you use as a basis for judging individuals before meeting them?
Must pick one and explain your answer!!
Taken from the book OR Is It a Game or Is It Life?
1. Presidential Terms: Two, Four OR Unlimited?
2. Gays in the Military OR Women in Combat?
3. Legalize Pot OR Legalize Prostitution?
4. Baseball OR Football?
5. Live Long OR Live Fast?
6. Pretty Face OR Pretty Body?
7. Anonymous OR Famous?
8. Happy OR Successful?
9. Old Fashioned OR Modern?
10. Republican OR Democrat OR Independent?
When answering must explain your response...tell me why
Tell the story of Lonely Island. Who lives there? What happens there? Where is it located? What happens on this island by night? Why is it called Lonely Island?
would you rather questions
1. Would you rather always be 10 minutes late or always be 20 minutes early?
2. Would you rather lose all of your money and valuables or all of the pictures you have ever taken?
3. Would you rather be able to see 10 minutes into your own future or 10 minutes into the future of anyone but yourself?
4. Would you rather be famous when you are alive and forgotten when you die or unknown when you are alive but famous after you die?
5. Would you rather go to jail for 4 years for something you didn’t do or get away with something horrible you did but always live in fear of being caught?
6. Would you rather accidentally be responsible for the death of a child or accidentally be responsible for the deaths of three adults?
7. Would you rather your shirts be always two sizes too big or one size too small?
8. Would you rather live in the wilderness far from civilization or live on the streets of a city as a homeless person?
9. Would you rather know when you were going to die or how you were going to die?